Your Project Snapshot is a meeting with us at your home (or our office if you are planning a new home). It’s designed to provide you with the information and understanding you need to move forward with confidence. Following that meeting we provide you with a written report summarizing what we’ve learned together that will help you take the next step.
WE’LL MEET WITH YOU TO
- Learn about you and your interest in living in a better home and how that will contribute to a better life
- Tour the home and yard together to understand how it is constructed and used
- Learn about the projects that are being considered and what they are intended to achieve
- Learn about levels of comfort, health, durability, and energy use
- Provide insight into opportunities that are being overlooked
- Introduce guiding principles about great spaces and how they contribute to a great home
- Provide a road map with a step by step process and timeline for making smart choices about what to do next
YOUR PROJECT SNAPSHOT REPORT
- Summarizes what exists and your aspirations for change
- Describes the scope of the opportunities that make sense to pursue
- Provides an order of magnitude assessment of the probable investments required
- Unfolds the roadmap and timeline for moving forward
- Outlines a sequence of next steps and how they fit together
THE REGIONS WE SERVE
Please note that to effectively manage our projects we serve a geographic area within appx. 30 minutes travel from our office in Avon, Connecticut.
Once you register we’ll confirm a convenient time to meet based on your preferences.
Would you like to chat before scheduling? Give us a call at 860-676-9238